Addie’s Restaurant & Bar
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm
All of our cuisine and desserts are homemade in house. Join us from April thru October for beautiful outdoor dining, as well as live music on Wednesday and Friday. View our EVENTS page to see our monthly calendar!
Week Night Dinner Special’s:
- Monday- Fish Tacos- A crowed favorite! 3 grilled fish tacos with remoulade sauce and topped with lettuce and cheese, served with a baked potato and Cole slaw
- Tuesday-Cajun Chicken Pasta- Penne pasta tossed in a Cajun cream sauce with peppers and onions, topped with a grilled chicken breast, served with a side salad and bread stick – $15.00
- Wednesday- Specialty Pizza and Live music- Addie’s Pizza has the guests coming back each week with creative new varieties of Homemade pizza (a new flavor each week) and tons of great drink specials as well as a variety of local beers!
- Thursday- Chicken Fried Chicken- A local favorite. You can’t go wrong with delicious Chicken fried chicken served with homemade mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans.
- Friday- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta or Salmon Cakes- Your choice of a Salmon Cake Dinner, served with Cole slaw and a baked potato or Addie’s zesty Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta, topped with grilled shrimp and sriracha, served with a side salad and bread stick.
- Saturday- Chef’s Special- Chef Kristie has a unique special every Saturday that is always a crowed favorite.
- Sunday- CLOSED- Open to Inn guests for breakfast only.
Executive Chef: Kristie Parker
Please contact us for any special events or catering you may have, including weddings/rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, birthday and holiday parties, company functions and more!
“Great place for special event buffets” -Reviewed February 19, 2014 “I have eaten at Addie’s for several Sunday buffet’s such as Easter, Mother’s Day, etc…. The food is always top of the line. Not sure what they do to the fried fish, but if there is a better tasting morsel, I have yet to experience it. The Friday night seafood selection is always delicious and the beef no matter what cut I have ordered is exceptional. I recommend calling ahead a few days for reservations for the times I mentioned, this place is not a secret hideway for the locals such as I and can get busy at times. Very nice and quaint at the same time.”
“Great experience!” -Reviewed November 3, 2013 “What an enjoyable, relaxing evening at Addie’s. The food and service was excellent, felt very comfortable. The Parkers were very engaging and accommodating, will be going back and taking friends and family.”