Addie’s Restaurant & Bar
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm
Sunday- 8:00am-3:00pm *Breakfast menu is served until 2:00pm
All of our cuisine and desserts are homemade in house. Join us from April thru October for beautiful outdoor dining, as well as live music on Wednesday and Friday. View our EVENTS page to see our monthly calendar!
Week Night Dinner Special’s:
- Monday- Mexican Monday- Kick off Monday with chicken or steak quesadillas filled with large portions of sauteed peppers and onions and rich melted cheese and our own homemade salsa available all day, and $2.75 margaritas starting at 5:00pm!
- Tuesday-RIBS - Famous Addie’s Ribs move to Tuesday night! Slow cooked all day and topped with a delicious BBQ sauce, enjoy a 1/2 rack of ribs with homemade mac n cheese and coleslaw.
- Wednesday- Specialty Pizza and Live music- Addie’s Pizza has the guests coming back each week with creative new varieties of Homemade pizza (a new flavor each week) and tons of great drink specials as well as a variety of local beers!
- Thursday- Chicken Fried Chicken- A local favorite. You can’t go wrong with delicious Chicken fried chicken served with homemade mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans.
- Friday- Stuffed Shells & Live music- You can’t find a better way to end your work week and kick off the weekend than on the front lawn at Addie’s Restaurant. Our delicious food and live music is fun for the whole family!
- Saturday- Chef’s Special- Chef Kristie has a unique special every Saturday that is always a crowed favorite.
- Sunday- Newly opened to the public from 8:00am to 8:00pm and enjoy our amazing breakfast menu until 2:00pm.
Executive Chef: Kristie Parker
Please contact us for any special events or catering you may have, including weddings/rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, birthday and holiday parties, company functions and more!
“Great place for special event buffets” -Reviewed February 19, 2014 “I have eaten at Addie’s for several Sunday buffet’s such as Easter, Mother’s Day, etc…. The food is always top of the line. Not sure what they do to the fried fish, but if there is a better tasting morsel, I have yet to experience it. The Friday night seafood selection is always delicious and the beef no matter what cut I have ordered is exceptional. I recommend calling ahead a few days for reservations for the times I mentioned, this place is not a secret hideway for the locals such as I and can get busy at times. Very nice and quaint at the same time.”
“Great experience!” -Reviewed November 3, 2013 “What an enjoyable, relaxing evening at Addie’s. The food and service was excellent, felt very comfortable. The Parkers were very engaging and accommodating, will be going back and taking friends and family.”